Goalsetter MVP Adjustable Basketball Systems
Our most durable, adjustable in-ground basketball hoop systems, rely on these goals to give your players a true-to-court experience outdoors, allowing them to hone their skills and develop good shooting habits.
Full-size 72"W backboard is great for practicing deeper shots, while the 60"W version offers great space for all around shooting in smaller outdoor spaces. Systems mimic the playability and feel of an indoor court installation, providing your players with a truer experience that will get them ready for game time.
Features & Benefits
- In-ground systems are more stable than portable systems, as they're installed in the ground to stand firm against all levels of play. Unlike portable systems, there's no risk of tipping over.
- 30" setback area keeps the rim a safe distance from the base. Shorter setbacks are ideal for short courts and smaller play areas.
- Adjustable in just seconds with removable crank handle from 6' to 10'H. Lower for younger students to help them build confidence and develop good shooting and rebounding habits on a quality goal. As they improve or to accommodate your older, more advanced students, this goal will rise all the way to an official 10'H. Official size allows students to get a feel for league play and competitive situations, so they're better prepared for games to come.
- Powder-coated post is designed to stand up to rough play, institutional wear, and the outdoor elements all at the same time, to perform seamlessly for years to come.
- From the galvanized steel post, to a high quality acrylic backboard, to the breakaway rim, this entire system exudes consistency—consistency that will help shape your players into masters of the game.
- Thick, 5" square steel tubing, although heavier, is one of the strongest posts in our assortment. 6" posts are the strongest! Both come complete with a powder-coated finish, which creates a harder surface that's tougher than conventional paint and is longer lasting and more resistant to chipping, scratching, or fading in outdoor conditions.
- Acrylic backboard offers the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, but weighs far less. It is more durable than graphite, fiberglass, or molded plastic backboards and will offer a truer rebounding action.
- Durable breakaway rim is official sized and constructed of solid steel. This goal closely resembles goals used on indoor systems, and offers a slight flex or "give" for slam dunking and heavy play.
- Lockout-Out Accessory sold separately.
- Specify color of backboard or post padding.