Handheld whistles offer high-quality sound at the push of a button!
Stop the game and make your refereeing easier with just the press of a button thanks to these handheld electronic whistles. They’re easy enough for anyone to use, germ-free in operation, and they provide consistent reliability up to 1,000 blasts per battery change, no matter the setting.
Customize Your Selection
Available in a variety of models, these electronic whistles offer a tailored option to your refereeing needs. Each model comes in a distinct color, making selecting the correct whistle simple.
- Windsor Single-Tone Orange Whistle. Operates at 105 dB for a tone that’s instantly recognizable and easy to hear.
- Windsor Three-Tone Gray Whistle. Projects three unique noises at 105 dB to control game play based on specific actions or instances.
- Fox 40 Premium Three-Tone Red Whistle. Provides the versatility of multiple tones at a 125 dB range, making it great for larger events.
- Robic Two-Tone Whistle. Water-resistant whistle has 2 tones to choose from. It is easy to use with one hand and emits sound up to 125 dB. Includes an additional color ring and lanyard.
- Ultrak Single-Tone Whistle. Single-tone whistle emits sound up to 107 bD. Its smaller width is easy to hold. Includes a built-in LED light, a belt clip, and lanyard string.
Windsor whistles use AAA batteries. Fox 40 whistle has a rechargeable 9v battery. Ultrak whistle requires 4 LR44 batteries (included).
Sanitary and Safe Design
Because this hand-operated whistle never makes contact with a user's mouth, there’s a lower risk of transferring germs from person to person. Whistles include a wrist strap to keep track of them during use.
Heavy-duty plastic construction makes the whistle long-lasting, while a TPR overlay make it easy to grip it. The durable construction is also easy to clean and sanitize, making it perfect for institutional use.