ClassPlus Snowshoeing Packs
An easy-to-learn activity, snowshoeing provides a cardiovascular workout for a low-risk lifetime outdoor hobby. Students can trek along at a pace that’s comfortable, or increase their stride for a more challenging outing. These ready-to-use packs include enough institutional-quality snowshoeing equipment for up to 24 students.
Often during winter, the outdoor elements limit what gym teachers can do with their classes outside. This pack provides teachers with a great option for outdoor cardio during the coldest months of the year. Snowshoeing has the benefit of being extremely easy to learn and low-risk, and is a lifetime activity that provides cardiovascular exercise. Students can go at a pace that is comfortable, or get a tougher workout with a faster pace.
Everything You Need
Each pack includes Redfeather Hike Snowshoes (in varying sizes), carrying cases, an ABS snowshoe Cart, and an instructional book. The cart and bags help transport all equipment included in the pack. The 10” diameter all-terrain wheels on the cart with 6” dia ball-bearing read swivel casters with pedal locks make for easy mobility across all types of surfaces. The snowshoes themselves come in individual bags for each pair, which then hang on the cart. Students can simply grab them and get set up.
ClassPlus Snowshoeing Pack Options
ClassPlus Snowshoeing Packs are available in 2 packs, in 2 size options. Individual components also sold separately.
- Basic Packs. Include 24 pairs of Redfeather Hike Snowshoes, carrying bags, Magnus ABS Snowshoe Cart, and Snowshoeing: From Novice to Master book.
- Deluxe Packs. Include everything in the Basic packs plus 24 pr telescoping aluminum trekking poles (32”L-55”L)
- Size Options
- Junior High, Snowshoe sizes include 12 pr 22”L, 10 pr 25”L, 2 pr 30”L.
- Senior High, Snowshoe sizes include 4 pr 22”L, 12 pr 25”L, 6 pr 30”L, 2 pr 36”L.
- Individual Components
- Magnus Cart, 36”L x 30”W x 40”H, 22 lb
- Trekking Poles, 32”L-55”L
- Snowshoeing Book