Teach-nique Muscles Instructional Banner
Allows students to quickly learn muscles groups and teachers to reference them during activity.
An excellent resource for teaching students the locations and names of muscles, this muscles poster also offers a superb reference for showing students what muscles are engaged during specific activities. Students will learn how to quickly reference both anterior and posterior muscles, with major groups distinguished for easy identification. Banners are large enough and detailed for large group viewing, making them ideal for gyms and classrooms. Durable vinyl construction and included grommets ensure an easy hang.
Easy Group Identification
Banner features anterior and posterior muscles, designated by area groups for easier learning by students.
Anterior muscle groups feature the Facial (Frontalis, Temporalis, Masseter, Orbicularis Oris), Forearm (Palmaris Longus, Flexor Carpi, Radialis, Brachioradialis, Pronator Teres), Biceps (Brachialis, Biceps Brachii, Triceps Brachii), Neck (Platysma, Sternohyoid, Sternocleidomastoid), Pelvis (Iliopsoas Pectineus), Abdonoimal (External Oblique, Rectus Abdominis, Internal Oblique), Quadricep (Vastus Lateralis,
Rectus Femoris, Vastus Medialis), Outer Shin (Peroneus Longus, Tibialis Anterior, Extensor, Digitorum Longus), and Inner Shin (Gastrocnemius Soleus).
Posterior muscle groups feature the Upper Back (Trapezius, Rhomboid, Teres Major), Lower Back (Latissimus Dorsi, Thoraco-lumbar Fascia, Gluteus Maximus), Hamstring (Vastus Lateralis, Gracilis Semimembranosus), Shoulder (Trapezius, Deltoid), Triceps (Triceps Brachii, Biceps Brachii), Wrist and Fingers Extenders (Extensor Carpi Ulnaris, Extensor Digitorum, Extensor Digiti Minimi), and Calf (Gastrocnemius Soleus).
- This banner features labeling for the different muscles In the body, which points directly to the large, easy-to-see images, giving students a great reference of the shape and the size of the muscles as it compares to the rest of the body.
- This sign is a great tool for teaching the muscular system and a great learning tool for students to recognize and memorize the muscles of the human body, to better understand how our body's work and move.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.